Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Whister


I too this picture last year of the beginning of the olympic center and will be neat to see how much has happened, behind this was a huge hole...

OH hum Whistler here we come

It is the coolest get away and mom and I are heading up with Kayla and Shelby this sunday then dad will join us after finals nid week.
I am so hoping to do some working out in the gym, some writting and reflecting and move on the printing ops I have for the art show in August. It will be nice having older responsibe teenagers with us that are very well at entertaining themselves and we will be close to the villiage so they can walk down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!