Sunday, July 12, 2009


last night at the Bay a big family of an Asian culture came along and took over the table next to the one we were next to. I was shocked as they sat down a bunch of pink bags and just started pulling food out and spreading there things all over the table. The austouning part was there was an elderly couple sitting there watching the sunset we had spoken to them before this family came because they has a Werner dog that's bark sounded like a lab it was the deepest bark I have ever hears come from a doxon. Anyway they came over to our table and sat with us and in conversation they has seen me at my work, I thought they looked a little familiar but... well ya know any how I did know them from work and we sat in amazement of the sunset and the family. I decided to capture this sweet picture of tho dad's and their daughters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!