Saturday, July 18, 2009

Looking out my back door

..

Just got home from illinois, lock the front door,
oh boy!Got to sit down, take a rest on the porch.
Imagination sets in, pretty soon Im singin,
Chorus:Doo, doo, doo, lookin out my back door.
Theres a giant doing cartwheels, a statue wearin
high heels.Look at all the happy creatures dancing
on the lawn.A dinosaur victrola listning to buck owens.
ChorusTambourines and elephants are playing
in the band.Wont you take a ride on the flyin spoon?
Doo, doo doo.Wondrous apparition provided by
magician.ChorusTambourines and elephants are
playing in the band.Wont you take a ride on
the flyin spoon? Doo, doo doo.Bother me
tomorrow, today, Ill buy no sorrows.ChorusF
orward troubles illinois, lock the front door,
oh boy!Look at all the happy creatures dancing
on the lawn.Bother me tomorrow, today,
Ill buy no sorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!