Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thoughts....from this afternoon

Today I have been blogging alot well I think more blog surfing it is sooo fun like window shopping in the comfort of my own den,  I have seen many crafts i would love to try and entered to win some things,  I have been inspired and even not a touch of tired.  I stopped in in France and then Itally, saw many pics that made me want to traval a bliss. I found a neet blog that had an amazing music player on it and my and 2 teenage girls listened to it for 2 hours.  Neat peaceful music.  I saw table scapes and then I made a cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!