Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Whispers from God

Do you listen?
They come in many forms if you just sit back and listen.  Yesterday in church durring the offerening our pianist was playing a song and all of the suddin my heart felt really warm..  My heart rate went up a little, I grabbed my chest and my friend Jen said, "What"  I said, "Oh a memory,  it is this song...  my grandmother Wilma used to hum it all the time".  It was a dash of joy of love and of warm feelings from above, like my grandma was sitting right there in the pew with me. 
I asked Billie our pianist the next day what that song was and she said, "An old hymn"  I told her what joy it brought to me and she thanked me for that as I thanked her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!