Thursday, October 15, 2009

My 100th Post is.... my weekly submission to Inspiration Avenue

I am honored for my 100th post to be my submission to the weekly challenge I have been a part of for a month.  I feel blessed to be a part of this neat group of artists.




"PINK"


This is one of my favorite Eagle taking places

My Grandmothers every day dishes that we now use
Yes they are pink,  the only thing in the set that is not pink is the gray cup

This is a picture I took last year and A very dear to me teddy bear that was my friend Alli's
She is in heaven now and this february will be 3 years.  This teddy sits in my china hutch.

And I nevr hear guff from the guys..  they are good sports

7 comments:

  1. wow shel!! holey moley!!! that's a stunning piece of PINK!! what a fab image and brilliant effects!!

    and congratulations on your 100th post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sel your photos are always so captivating!! I love how you've used the theme this week, they're delightful and filled with magic!

    Submissions like yours bring life, beauty and romance to our little inspiration themes each week!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the 100th post!! I love all your pictures and that teddy really is so special!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those trees are amazing!! They just glow ~ beautiful!
    Maggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your pictures, but especially the dishes - they grey and pink are lovely together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing Granny Wilma's dishes...they were Aunt Helen's(Grandpa Si's sister) before Granny. Know they are looking down on you and are very proud you are using them for more than eating on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!