Friday, October 2, 2009

This weeks entry for INSPIRATION AVENUE challenge

SKY







I have been awaiting some blue sky for a fresh thing to take this week and as we live in the NW that has not happened fall is here.  So here is my capture from a rainy day yesterday.
Memorial Park
Rainy sky
With the Amarican flag standing in it's Glory in the sky
As the sun comes through the cloudy sky it lights up the benches and the water covered path that leads to the many walls that are covered ith the names of the Whatcom County men who lost thier lives in the World war 1917 - 1918    Mothers Club

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo! I love the fall colors. We have had lots of rain, as well. Yesterday was clear and sunny and today is overcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! The orange of that tree in the distance is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your submissions for our team challenge are beautiful Shel!! Thank you so much for participating!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you
    I am loooking forward to this weeks... mt creative mind is already at work...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!