Saturday, November 21, 2009

ON his watch

I took this last year
And the ski is clearing of blue today
Rain is in the forcast but my camera is sporting some dust
So am thinking we need to head out and take some good winter pics for 09
Also need to work on my romance to Inspiration Avenue
I am also going to an art show where a fellow photographer wss chosen to be featured there
Our new fun group at the church called "the Joy of photography" is stating in January I am so stoked and have co woker/friends coming too   yeah  it is going to be a blast 
I woke up this morning and hubby was at the computer camera hunting and waching youtube videos on cameras...  I am thinking a new camera is in the works..

1 comment:

  1. The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!