Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cool pic and Etsy tid bits


My hubby went out with our new camera this last weekend durring our first big snow fall.
We are surrounded by these amazing birds and wake up to them flying over us all winter long.
I have been learnng a ton on ETSY in labs they are so fun I have attended the Newbies one and the one that is a critique one.
A few things I have learned are:
  • In your description do not start out with size start out with the art work name to grab people searching on Google.  Then list information...
  • Use all 14 tags if you can because they are free and also get people to come to your shop
  • If you run out of thing to say in the tags/description you can always put your Etsy store link.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!