Monday, January 4, 2010


My Husband captured this amazing bird Saturday

This year brings so many possibilities they are endless

We are starting a new photography group at my church Only God knows where that will go.

I love this site it is so user friendly after starting a blog on a different server i just keep coming back to this one..  LOVE IT

I am so blessed to be a part of the Inspiration Avenue Etsy Team they are an amazing group of talented artists and I really think we are going to do well this year on Etsy.

Do you ever hear a sermon or story and it just staying with you for a long time?  yesterday our pastor did a sermon on relationships and struggles along with comfort from God with them and looking at that person(s) through his eyes and that has so captured me.  I have many difficult people in my life and looking through thier eyes might help me understand them a little more.  As most difficult people are that way for reasons we can not figure out is most cases but to look through thier eyes at their life & circumstances and in some cases unfortunately mental ilness. 
This week I am picking apart 2 corinthians 1

Some things unwhich I am thankful for
Jel pens
coffee creamer
my camera
sermons
to do lists
laundry soap
small group
friends who are enchouraging
Boundaries
Peace
New ideas and things to come

Peace my friends
I am thankful for you!!!
.NOON EDIT
Had the share this

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing sight your husband captured, wow!
    Yes, empathy is a valuable quality and certainly one we can all use.
    Happy 2010!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!