Monday, February 22, 2010

1st Monday's featured Artist.. Laura Evans

Of Laura Evan's Photography
Something New I am doing om Mondays is a featured Artist
This week's artist is Laura, I have adored her work from the Inspiration Avenue challenges and I feel as if I travel along with her.  She lives in Ramstein Germany as a Military wife and captures amazing photographs and has gotten to do traveling.                                  
She has been featured on
Etsy and a few other sights and
Done a craft shows.
Please if you have not before... take a moment to
 as well as her etsy shop :  http://www.etsy.com/shop/levansphotography
Both very inviting and fun to stroll...


All of the above artwork/Photography in this post is owned and Copyrights byLaura Evan's

1 comment:

  1. Laura's work is truly inspiring. And she is a wonderful person to boot! Great choice in featuring her lovely artwork here!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!