Thursday, February 4, 2010

Been play in a bit today with my camera


Hello my friends in blogland
Have been playing a bit today with the camera
Also was asked to photograph a wedding today. Did not see that one coming way out of my comfort zone but talked with my daughter and we will do it together.
We have 51 days to study up on wedding photography. not something I want to do on a regular basis but am looking forward to doing this for dear friend's daughters wedding.

Today I did some organizing, throwing away and some reminiscing as I always do when I find pictures.

Watched an episode of hoarders and THREW MORE AWAY that show does that to me.

Today's Attitude of Gratitudes are:
Spell check
my camera
friends
new ventures
house full of kids that make me laugh
Transparency
Love
Coffee tagging with mom and Kel
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!