Tuesday, February 16, 2010

For the Love of Barns...

I just love to take pictures of barns I get a sence of history and wanting it to take me back to the day that is was an active barn and know the story behind the builder and what is in it.  Then the show comes out called
 "American Pickers"
and OMG those guys get to go in peoples barns and check out the stuff in them and make an offer how cool is that then they make profit because the know people who collect what they find.  That has to be some kind of a rush! 
Oh and to make sure I spelled it right I googles it and there is a whole websight blog thing on how to become one and groups and tips.  I serioulsy have a surge of energy going through me.  It is excitment or Caffine that I am not sure of but I did get excited when I stumbled on that.  I need a barn or wearhouse now  LOL.   The fnny thing is my hubby could get into this too.  As Monday night we watch American Pickers and Pawn Stars.  Which we get to go see in less than 2 weeks while we are in Vegas!!!  SO STOKED.
If you have not seen or head of American pickes here is the link.


1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! i can hear the excitement in your voice!!! you are just too cute :) i love old buildings too ... if only i can get my hands on one and refurbish it and turn it into my studio ....WOAH!!!! dream on!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!