Monday, March 15, 2010

Fun in the Sun that turned to rain but that did not stop my husband and I



crab apple blossoms
Today's attitude of gratitudes

  • Coffee tags

  • chatting with Kel

  • a shirt that I got for Christmas fits now.. I do not have to take it back

  • This site that gives me so much freedom to express my art and creativity

  • Clean carpet

  • coffee

  • art desk full of creations waiting to be made

  • upcoming wedding Kayla and I are going to photograph

  • Google spell check because I suck at spelling
Have a good day!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures!

    Have a wonderful week!

    LuLu♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really fascinating pictures, all of them. I love especially those old boat photos, they're somehow so nostalgic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!