Monday, March 15, 2010

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED ARTIST

Chris Finck
Fine Art Photography

Chris comes to us from
Sunny state of Florida
She joined Inspiration Avenue etsy Team right after I did and WOW
Her photography just says "WOW"
She makes you feel as though you are there smelling that flower and that warm air
Take a Look with me at some of her work....  ready here we go




her camera of choice
Nikon D40
Please have a look at her blog


and her ETSY store at : www.etsy.com/shop/chrisfinck

All of these images are © by Chris Finck
And are here with her permission

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Shel! I'm honored you would pick me and totally blushing from your compliments. You're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!