Thursday, March 4, 2010

This week's featured barn .......ALSO am looking for someone who wants to be featured Monday

Cause..  I just Love them

\

Also today's attitude of Gratitude

  • Coffee

  • Girls sitting at the table singing and doing school

  • Oldies music

  • My photo outing today

  • Art Therapy

  • Licks on the nose from a cat

  • My friend being back in town for awhile

  • Blooms everywhere

  • The upcoming auction that we (my Etsy team) are doing
Also looking for someone to feature Monday
If you have an Etsy store and would like to be featured
let me know.

Shel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!