Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thrift Store Find today

Daughter Kayla and I decided we needed to get out of the house today so we popped over to the local thrift/antique mall shop where we both had a little credit and we pocked around a bit and I could not believe this vintage picnic basket case was still here.  WOW So I talked to Debbie the store owner and she said 3 bucks I said I'll take it.  latter on in talking to her she was mentioning needing some one to run the store on Mondays.  they want to try Monday's being open.  I said well I could help out a bit and 5 minutes later had the 5 keys and a quick lesson on the visa machine and the computer and that was that.  I am opening Monday with my dear daughter as well and another gal who runs the antique mall part.
Ya never know where life will take you when you leave your house...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!