Friday, May 7, 2010

A day in Beautiful Downtown Bellingham

My daughter and I were popping in and out of shops looking for a prom dress and having a good time.
I love old buildings!!!  I love the detail the work gone into them and I love to capcha them.
Kayla usually says little things under her breath like "why that?"
And at other time she totally sees it and helps me get a better feel on the picture
We found a quint sub shop and went in into what I thought would be small and oh no.. was huge with vaulted ceilings and aah  so cool.
We started taking pictures of these lights
they looked like little men
I said, Could they be"?
She said, aah mom and pointed to the light switch right by us.
It was little men lights..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!