Thursday, May 13, 2010

FUN WITH COLOR





This week has been full one and just sat down for a bit to pay in some of the last months captchas and
messed with this little baby a bit so thought I would post it.

This weeks
List of thank fulls are:
Coffee
Fun friends
My kids and the joy they bring me
My new friends at the store
Was asked to be on a board for a non profit this week
We found "The dress"  YES   pictures next week prom is the 21st
Summer is in the air
My little girly get away with friends this weekend
COLOR   man life would be boring with out color
Adventure planning
Our new little corner at the store
Fun comments on my blog
My new blog friends
Blog frog
Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!