Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day Mom

This pic is a few years old like 5
But I love it
& I love you mom
You taught me
Love
Independence
trust
Truth
Strength
Taught me how to be the woman I am
Helped me when my babies were babies
and how to not let the kids talk for each other when they were little
You are always coming up with surprises and now I do that too
We share the same love for God
and hold dear to the word
I cherish you mom and I know you
and you are prolly just weeping away as you read this
Tears of Love and joy are streaming down your cheeks because
YOU ARE A GREAT MOM
so as you wipe them away and get ready for your day
feel Loved, Odored and know there my be a surprise waiting
in your day!!!
Love ya
Shel


2 comments:

  1. Ah sweet daughter you know me so well. I have wiped the tears from my face but not the smile & joy in my heart. You bless me so much all the time. I am so proud to say that you are my daughter. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah Love you too
    Glad you liked your surprise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!