Saturday, May 8, 2010

Here's looking at you kid'

Kayla my daughter and I headed off the Happy hour at starbucks yesterday and we never know what will come across our path.  There was a firld being plowed and eagles were hunting and swarming the field
As I sat there with my camera just a shooting out pics I realiaed this guy was sitting on a pole watching me. so pulled up a bit closer and he posed for me.

My thanks for the day are
Coffee
Buying online and over the phone
Brain storming new things for the store
A surprise card in the mail yesterday (Thank you Lisa)
We are working on curb appeal wow ripped the roady out

Heading to Canada on an adventure today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!