Monday, May 17, 2010

"Little Feet"

I just love little feet
They are put through so much in ones lifetime
They hold us up for our whole life
They get splinters
They take us on miles and miles of journeys
They take us dancing and riding our first bike
I never could stand by myself with out help so when my kids were younger I was so intrigued how their toes would move around to balance their feet
I would find myself just watching them stand
Oh call me weird maybe but really our feet are sooo important
Tonight I took a pic of Andru's feet (My friend dawn's little guy) and wondering what adventures God was going to take him on
His imagination is HUGE and his Thomas and dirt and Easter grass was a real little place as he played about the front steps to his house.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, adorable! you're so right ~ those feet of his will serve him well for many years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are not the only one- I STILL KISS my 4 year old's toes and SWOON when I see the toes of other little babes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!