Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Plush n pinks


I have taken some amazing pics this week of pinks and is very tempting to even paint a room in plush pinks and off white but if I tried I think it would come out wrong so will leave it to this way of arting LOL

I am in the midst of trying some new things and being more confident in my work as an artist.  I don't think I give myself enough credit sometimes and have SUCH A HARD TIME with compliments I always have and do not know why. 
So i will forge on and do my best and maybe even a few more weddings are in the making.
I am so wanting to also continue on my blog re: the entitlement issue that this generation has in their heads it is staggering and I am not having it in my home heck no!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Robin I have been using Sharon's designs for almost a year!!
    Then I creat a banner that kinda matched

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!