Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Funny how life thows....


Funny how life throws.... loops at you and you wonder if you should catch them...
We had a toilet break, had to replace to toilet, linoleum and subflooring, then week two Microwave caught fire, now the garbage disposal sprung a leak and flooded the under sink area. 

So we have put a few things on hold,
We were going to put in a pond and have decided that
the other repairs were more important so we are fill in up the hole and investing on some fencing to go up to block a creepy neighbor. 

I had a health scare this week and it made me realize I need to slow down
So am spending some time this week evaluating the things in my life to see what I need to change.

i LOVE EVERYTHING i DO!
THE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE

We shall see.........

4 comments:

  1. You have some really magnificent photos here and on your other blogs!
    I enjoyed looking around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peggy I love yours too and you fast res[omcer yo our challenge.
    LOve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is constantly moving up and down. It's easier with a postive attitude like you have. Keep the faith my friend :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. life is really weird.. sometimes it makes you feel that you can't handle it anymore. but when everything has passed ... we realize that we've actually, miraculously survived it unscathed. and we learn a little more about ourselves and we see a little more stuff around us :)
    BIG HUGS to you my fren :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!