Monday, August 9, 2010

8 9 10 August break

A good ol' coffee tag

What is a coffee tag you ask....
Well a few years ago my friend Kelly and I would chat like every morning online and
to let eack other know we were on we would do a coffee pic via cell phone and send.
So neat then she created a The art of Photographing Coffee where we have almost 1000 coffee tags.  Some others have joined in.
Is fun and creative and for Pete sakes one of the firdt things we do in the morning is drink coffee so a little fun creative side first thing too.
We now do it all day long...  When ever we are out and a bout and remember we shoot out a tag.
I have Kelly (the founder) my mom and daughter and daughter's boyfriends grandmother on my tag list
is just simple fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!