Friday, August 6, 2010

August 6 of the August Break

 
went to a Birthday Party tonight 
So fun was with our friends that God blessed us with. 
6 years ago My amazing hubby prayed for a friend for his wife and
I got one all the way from Missouri.
I Love her and her family dearly
& today was her birthday
Her gubby brought her these amazing yellow roses so I snapped some quick shots of them 
computer crashed but am back up thanks to hubby. 
I had decided to create a new Flickr account and was hit by a virus so 
Do not think I will be doing that as it looks like it came from Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. ooo so sorry to hear about your crash and the virus! but your roses are beautiful Thanks for the heads up about Flickr! I've just used photobucket so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!