Friday, October 22, 2010

Happiness is choice

 
I got up this morning 

I chose not to stress over ALL the stuff of my day 
I choose Happiness
I have the weekend off butt there is so much to be done
Then I ponder what REALLY HAS to be done 
Simplify things 
Fly Lady.net tacticks will help 
I am so thankful for my mind and peace of mind that I get from Klove 
The radio station I streamline on my computer I love it 
Am in the process of submitting something to them for Clergy appreciation 
month.
Here is my Song for the day 
May it be a blessing to you too.



1 comment:

  1. I choose happiness!
    Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone did?
    I like your artwork from your class...great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!