Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Snippits from this weekend on Oregon!


  • Wow just had 4 days in Oregon and they were awesome!!
  • Spent an evening touring George Fox university in Newberg with our Pastor's daughter it was awesome!
  • Went driving around Portland 
  • Ste out a ton
  • we attended 3 amazing sessions at the Women of Faith Conference Where we heard awesome speakers and life changing up lifting and tear jerking stuff.  From an abortion dramatization to the wife of Kelly James Mountain climber that died on MT. Hood to laughter of Luci Swindol and great music of the WOF worship team that are up for a Dove award this year topped off with Mary Mary and Natalie Grant!!  
  • We were with my moms group of friends from er church too and had some good bonding time. 
  • We also toured Fort Borst State park in Centralia WA.  
  • Then home again until next year... counting the days

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful post. It helped me to put my thoughts in place. I have been feeling a litte overwhelmed lately and I have been taking a negative approach to it. When I read your post it sounded so wonderful and I was able to put my thoughts in a better place. And I love that you write out what you are thankful for. I hope you don't mind but I want to start that on my blog too. I have a lot to be thankful for and need not worry about the negative, He will take care of it for me if I open my heart. I hope this is not too much for a comment but I just wanted to say thank your for your inspiration.

    Take Care, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAH that is cool you are sooo more than welcome to start listing your 5 things. How fun eh. my friend started that back when we blogged on myspace. That seems enchant ago. Looking forward to seeing your list of five!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!