Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bright Colors to brighten my heart on a gloom day and list of thanks





I took this Saturday True colors are a red pink but I played in Pcnik today and Kind of like how it turned out.
I am having one of those heavy heart days today.  I have one about once a month I call it my slump day.  Not sure what brings int on. 
I am so very thankful for my friend Dawn who helps me see through God's eyes at every situation.  When I was sitting here this morning not excited about the upcoming trip this weekend she made me realize I will get through it. 
Still the emotions going through me and twirling my stomach are here and I am hoping them away and diving into my art and music that brightens the day that seems to gloom.

My list of thanks today is:
Coffee
family 
electronics
Stacy making me laugh 
Seeds of Hope is tonight 
the sweet smell of lavender that graces my desk
daughter singing

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that one of my favorite things is also hearing my son hum and sing. He always does it when he is happy or something has pleased him.

    Not sure what your trip is you're dreading, but you know how fast time goes and it will be over before you know it. That is a beautiful picture. I love your fall looking blog! Sending happy thoughts your way :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!