Sunday, November 28, 2010

My personal take on Eat, Pray, Love

I have been hearing great things of this movie so after watching Jeff, Dunham and the Pacifier we decided to watch one that non of us had seen. that included my folks hubby and Miranda.

So I did the call it up on Demand and it began.  So first I was not to impressed because it started in a marriage fail, and as I do marriage mentoring I was like WHAT but gave it time and it really paned out to be a good movie.  Going into with knowing that Julia Roberts had become one of the religions she learns there.  I got out of it this:
Some times in searching for what 'We" want it just might be right under our nose.
I am right where God wants me to be in life.  On Thanksgiving my friends daughter made these amazing rolls and they are rolls you have to do poking to a few times during the night and I thought eew yuck up and down all night and she said, " Oh no I love it it is my time with God, I drink tea and have my quiet time with God"  and that has stuck with me through the last fee days that I have been a bit busy and need to have more alone time with God.  I have in the past few weeks tried very hard to not be on the computer as much and with the family as they are #1.  I Love my life. I am so glad God found me when I was 20 years old and I have been living an amazing life since.  There are ups and downs but knowing that there is a way through everything with him is so much easier and never being alone.   I have a cute little house that I love and have a family that is amazing and we have cars that run. Food in the pantry and that is all I really ever ask for. and that is what I like. 
I would however love to travel someday and someday I shall but for now I am content and I have my art and am right where God wants me to be.
Dreams are good everyone has them 
I have places I want to go and hubby shares those with me
So tomorrow New day how are you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!