Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A day in the life of me...

A day in town with my daughter
We always have fun we went to Lynden and ran arrands golore 
I love being super nice to people at this time of year.

Examples: letting people with less items in the line cut in front of me
                       Letting people cut in in trafic
                       having patients with the clerks as they are over worked this time of day
                      The drive through difference, paying for the person behind you at Starbucks

Shopped FairHaven which is old town Bellingham 
So cool down there. No crowds
fun things to see, even a miniature horse with antlers so cute
We saw an elderly lady driving a baby blue turquoise car
Saw neat boxes that seriouslsy had been made out of an altoid box OMG and for sell for $22.
We Went to wallmart saw lots of people we know 
I wall called Grandma today and.... it did not bother me WOW huh 
Braison is sooo Cute that is Shelby Kayla's best friends little 2 week old.  We are all in love with the little love. 
I went to a party tonight where i volunteer and saw a elderly man get blessed with a blanket, His hard quivered it was so neat. 
Realized in the mist oof my fun today reality OH vrap I have to work tomorrow LOL 
So I better hit the hay
BIG SHOCKER IS I AM GOING ON ONE CUP OF COFFEE TODAY
SO NOT LIKE ME. 
night all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!