Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dealing with Pain and the Beauty that took it a way for a moment

Dealing with arthritic pain is a daily occurrence with me and I try so hard not to complain about it.  Today my legs hurt so bad the minute I got out of bed I thought oh this will be a long day.  I hobbled to the thermostat to turn the heat up a touch and the dog at my heals I went to the back door, opened it and at the moment of the cold fresh air hitting my lungs I felt no pain.  I just stood there watching the swans out in the field and the snow birds flying from tree to tree. Then the eagles in the big pine squawking.  My eyes went farther and the foothill of the snow covered top. AAAH breath taking Now where is the coffee??  LOL
I am blessed to live here.

My list of 5 attitude of gratitude is:
  • My house and view
  • Coffee
  • new mug
  • Great friends who check up on me
  • Art

2 comments:

  1. Your Mommy loves you and wishes she could take your pain. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to thank you for dropping by today (Tuesday) and read that you have arthritis. I was born with it. They call it a birth defect and it is a form of arthritis (which is characterized by swelling of the joints). I can certainly relate. I'm glad to read the cold helps. I have trouble in the cold, but I sure prefer it to the heat. I hope you find the relief you are looking for. And thanks again for dropping by my home today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!