Sunday, January 9, 2011

Look what's coming back!!!!

http://awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com/a_whimsical_bohemian/2010/12/annoucning-the-fifth-and-final-one-world-one-heart-event-.html
Tammy did such a great write up on her blog I borrowed it for mine!!  Thanks Tammy!!
Lisa Swifka is once again hosting the ever so much fun One World One Heart which is a Worldwide event for bloggers only. You get to blog hop and meet kindred spirits, discover new artists, crafters, new friends, etc. It is a whole lot of fun! I participated in the last 3 out of 4 and I will be participating again this year. Oh and did I mention that there are loads of giveaways, too? Last year there were over 1000 participants from all over the globe.

This is the final year for OWOH, as Lisa says it feels right to end it here. It is quite the undertaking as you might imagine. Anyway, you can click on the flyer above or the button on my sidebar to learn more. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!