Sunday, January 2, 2011

My submission to the weeks challenge at IA

 
What a fun challenge 
On refection of my art this past year 
WOW it has definitely been my most productive art year 
I have got into Tags made on chip board and have up to 20 to put in my shop this year for Valentines
I have  just love drawing after taking Art Heart and Healing.  I draw one character a night.  
My photography has boomed with weddings and portraits that I do with my daughter
We even have a studio now
I am also getting to where my photography is recognized & was featured on many blogs as being inspirational and was featured on the whatcom county Library county news letter and they want to feature me again in February 
and am looking into 
making calendars and possibly coloring books
So that sums up the year in art.
.....What will this year bring?
Bring it on!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a great year Shel. A huge CONGRATULATIONS from me! Your little gal looks ready for the snow... do you have any for her to play in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Lisa. Nope no snow Blue sky very cold though. I like the crisp Cold days. Thank you I am addicted to drawing now. have almost completely filed a sketch book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great drawing. She is so fun. Congratulations on all your accomplishments in 2010. And it sounds like 2011 has even more! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have had an AMAZING year, full of many artful accomplishments. And I can't believe you create one of these a night. I'm still working on my first one! What can I say, other than I'm no artist and you are. Happy New Year and artful expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shel you've achieved so much in 2010 - and I know you have the talent and determination to make 2011 whatever you want it to be!
    Angie
    x
    PS love your girl in the stripy hat - great fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!