Sunday, March 6, 2011

Challenge for Inspiration Avenue's "Celestial"

Celestial

To me the different creamers that 
make a good cup of coffee is 
aaaaaaaaaaaah 
along with the Front cover of an Art Journal I made last night
So that is my submission 
This self taken 
Cell phone picture
With the use of the 
Retro Camera App
Which
I LOVE!!
So as I sit here on the cold foggy Sunday Morning 
in Washington State
Happy Sunday!!
And if you have time come look and /or play along 
at 
Happy Sunday Ya'll

6 comments:

  1. I could not agree with you more about a good cup of coffee! It is totally celestial! I really love the photo angle and the creative elements on the photo. Also I love your blog design, very festive. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great unique take on the theme! I wrote a small stone for the River of Stones January challenge (www.ariverofstones.blogspot.com) all about coffee. Its the aroma that gets me the most
    Kat:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree ~ a good cup of coffee is "heavenly"! And if the creamer is perfect, it's even more so. Your photos are always so artistic. Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a master at photography, Shelly...the journal looks pretty cool, too :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on this.
    I have to agree a cuppa Joe can be heaven.
    8-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great take on the theme :)
    (That retro camera app looks very, very cool.)

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!