Friday, March 25, 2011

Did some PR work for a sweet little consigment shop here in town

Kayla and I went today to take pictures
and get the info for their facebook page
I created for them today. 
Such a fun place to be and look around.
Many different consigners all with different things and taste
So kayla went around and shot some pics 
and I had coffee with Leigh the owner and 
jotted down information she wanted on the facebook page.
I will eventually be trained on the computer 
system and be a fill in for her and Frances.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!