Saturday, March 19, 2011

My OWOH Win So fun

This is my cell phone wall paper now cool eh
I am a little late posting this.  I did on facebook and had these pics in my cell phone.
I Won this amazing bundle of stuff from Tammy at

http://tammysprinkle.blogspot.com/
 
and her Etsy Store is:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/tlsprinkle
 
She has some adorable thing and taste
I think we are kindred spirits

The package consists of 
cool little box of fun things and inspirational notes 
(I now have them in my coffee wall)
Journal
bookmarks
Tag with a "S" on it
Sink flowers 
Sweet note 
Shells
bells
a picture of one of her favorite places
Coffee stained towel (also being sported of my coffee wall

What a treat Thank you so much Tammy 

Tomorrow I will post the other 2 things that came to me from OWOH 




1 comment:

  1. Aw, Shel, I am glad you liked your little package. I enjoyed putting it together for you.
    xo,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!