Saturday, April 16, 2011

MOTHER Theme at INSPIRATION AVENUE

Mother 
Perfect time to brag up my mother 
She is as you see in this picture
Loretta 
Best freind to two of her besties 
Godmother
Nana
Has a great sense of Humor
And a great Wife
Besides these she is caring 
sensitive
Loving
Puts others before herself 
Hard worker 
Volunteer
Prayer warrior 
Photographer 
encourager
coffee lover 
Chocolate lover 
But for me most of all 
Is there is nothing like 
a hug from a mother 
as in the drawing 
A mothers arms around you is 
so perfect and secure
She loves to hold on for a little while 
as we live far away
I am more the ok quick hug but try very hard to just let her hug 
OK I know I have prolly made my mother cry but 
I love you and until our next hug!!!
You are in my HE ART
This week




6 comments:

  1. Oh yes you made me cry. I love you so much & am so proud to be your Mother. Okay I can't see the screen, for the tears,so will stop and count the days till I can (((HUG))) you for just a little longer. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh this made me cry! What a beautiful post!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Shelly, this really pulls on the hearstrings. I think your blog looks different, I like it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is such a lovely tribute - if I were your mum it would make me cry too!
    (passing Loretta a tissue!)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shel
    Wonderful honor to your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great post! you are right, there's nothing like a hug from mom to make everything better! sweet collage and poem, here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!