Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oh WhAT fun in the tulips today!!!!

 
My friend Betty and I decided last week we were gonna do the tulips this week!
So we did we also were blessed with our daughters and her grand kids. 
We had a blast. we had blue sky and sunshine it was so fun to just look and take pics and watch the kids smelling and walking in the puddles.
We have been needing Vitamin d in the natural way and were so blessed with sun on our faces today.
We took a trolly wide around the fields and the driver stopped at one point and explained the planing process, digging up process and storing process.  One color can not be panted in the same part of the earth 2 years in a row.  The people that own and run the place we were today are from Holland. 
OD' to a perfect day!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your tulip series! Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!