Saturday, April 30, 2011

Royal and/or Wedding Challenge at Inspiration Avenue

From my sketchbook for the
Challenge at

Where we do a challenge every Monday and post on the following Sunday
This week we are posting early on Saturday because
Sunday May 1st is the first day of the
2nd Annual Charity Auction
for

The Auction will take place on our bog
Inspiration Avenue and
All proceeds o to Angel Faces
Come back tomorrow and check out my post of what I am putting in the auction
As well as the others from our Etsy team.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    Happy Weekend!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great submission Shel. I really like the arch, it's quite symbolic of her gateway to a new life! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love her stance and expression that illuminates her character. And I like her dress design.

    Kat X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!