Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tulips and life changes

4 of the same
 


Funny how life changes isn't it
We get so in a routine and then a curve ball come. 
Attitude with that curve ball is a choice and 
so many new opporatunities are unfolding in my life 
I am loving it and scared all the same
Keeps us young though right!!?
I played in lightroom/picasa/picnic today and this is one of my designs
At times I so wish I could save the world
.
I know so many people that suffere from Metal issues and I soo wish I could take it away from them
Our brains are such a powerful thing and we so take it for granted. 
I know though 
that I can be a beam of sunlight into thier life and a ray of hope comes with a smile.





2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with these photos!

    Have a great week!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I often find myself playing with photos in those programs. It sure is fun! Such lovely flowers. Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!