Monday, June 20, 2011

Through Christ

+
Over the last three weeks it started with a Dr. appt that led to a mammogram that lead to an ultra sound that led to a Bbiopsy..  yup all in a three week time frame with a scare of possible cancer in my right breast.  Through the whole time I had a peace even on the table in the biopsy room.  That was last Thursday morning.
Today the report came in as cancer free.
My plea to you ladies PLEASE check your self regularly and if any pain go to the Dr. 
Just sayin!!!  cause I care
This song has massive meaning and got me through this last three weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord,,, Sherri @ twotulipstalking

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!