Monday, July 25, 2011

Bright colors and feelin good

Ever wonder what it is about bright colors that make you feel good?
Well let me tell ya living in the Northwest this year has been a bit challenging.  We have had a lot of gray days I do not mean just puffy clouds I mean dark rain clouds and rain.  I usually do not let the weather bother me much but this year has been different.  I realized I am such a sunshine person that when we did not have it it really got to me. So I took out the camera and started capturing thing that made me happy and colors that just give me the warm fuzzy feeling.  Here are a few from last night.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos on your blog!
    Try to be in the nature. It´s healing and surround yourself with colours.
    I hope you will feel much better soon.
    Hugs!
    SusanLotus

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!