Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August Break Sunday Captcha


"Oh Look a three point"

Yep that is what I said on our way home Sunday from our lovely trip to the ER
From a lil fall I took at the church I just knew I had to go and have stitches
So off Morgan took me and we were in and out fast
ER staff was great they said Sunday morning are the slowest
Seven stitches later and a drive home I spotted this Elk on Mt Baker Highway and
Called it as I saw hubby was inplressed at that.
That is because we have been together for almost 25 years and he is a hunter and I know what I see.  LOL
This guy walked across in front of us and then up a little bank to a Cherry tree and just stood there while I took pics.
~One of God's little blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!