Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August Break Day 16 Yeah I know I have not done every day OH well...

Was at my Husbands Company Picnic on the last last weekend and shot this class of sailors
Say and watched then in formation and speed.  Interesting and relaxing.
  • My five things I am thankful for today are:
  • Healing fast with 7 stitches on my shin
  • Sleeping in
  • Coffee and friends who just stop by to check on me
  • Daughter and her success with Etsy
  • Parents are coming for 5 days to relax and relax some more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!