Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Looking out my back door (well Window in this case)

A few times a year I blog "Looking out my back door and today
while I was sitting here in awe of the beauty outside and the doves, quail and finches were stirring about
I snapped this for my coffee tag
What is a coffee tag you say?
It is a pic of our morning coffee that we send to people far away that we would love to be having coffee with
I send to:
Kelly
Dad
Mom
daughter (even though she still lives here :))
Patty
Amanda
Blogger Coffee tag Blog
Miranda
Friends mom
Facebook if I really like that pic that day


2 comments:

  1. A furry one! Right in your back yard!

    Happy Wednesday!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lulu that is hubby's deer target

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!