Thursday, October 6, 2011

OWL~~~> The Challenge this week at IA



What is she?
Half owl half human?
Eeh not sure I just started drawing and this is what I came up with.
Kinda fun
Daughter said again, "wow mom you do not draw creeper" 
 This is creepy drawing number 2 this year.
I am headed to Portland for the Women of Faith conference
Yes we are stoked to see what God is gonna do this weekend!!

Visit Inspiration Avenue if you have not
There is some cool stuff going on over there!!

Until next Monday
Take Care

9 comments:

  1. Your take on owls is truly enjoyable. This is a fun drawing and I got a hoot out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun approach to take and I do love it when things sort of grow and happen and then all come together. The creative process is awesome isn't it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how clever! Perfect for the challenge! Great Job! POP ART MINIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and imaginative Shel!
    :-)Anon because blogger is out to lunch again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome take on the owl theme - very unusual and simply fantastic. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Love your interpretation. I'm new to IA. I'm loving hoping from blog to blog to see all the owls, such a HOOT! Lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Shel! You are so creative. Not creepy.
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this too, and I agree, not creepy, just REALLY clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!