Wednesday, November 9, 2011

bright pink lightening bolts all over my face

So I woke this morning and had experienced some massive night sweats do to the drenched nightly.



I got up looked at how wet my left side of my head was EEEW grose right.. Well later after coffee and awake I then go back to take a shower and there is bright pink lightening bolts all over my face. I was doing a drawing late last night and I have one cool pencil that I can dip in water and it is like paint so I drew on my hand...... Yup then all over my face it was as I must have laid on my hand in many different places through the night. Here is the kicker.. It will not come off.


Hope this gave you a giggle. I am laughing at my self so you can laugh too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!