Thursday, January 26, 2012

Some time with eagles....

Oh yes it was I have a friend from work that told me about a place that he walks to on his walks everyday and at this time of the year there are tons of eagles and photographers
So I thought SWEET.  H was saying they are very serious at their work and most do not even want to talk to anyone but he did get one to talk and found out the investment was to the tune of $16K for their camera yikes.  This particular guy had come up from Seattle for the day just to stand there and shoot.
So after we found this place we are heading back Saturday so more pics to come....
This is one my hubby took the other day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!