Thursday, May 31, 2012

"School's Out" OH yes it is!!! At Inspiration Avenue

Drew this the other day while in the hospital with a friend!!
OK so she could be Standing there in joy fullness that her kids just went off for the last day of school .
Or are they coming home from the last day and summer begins
Or is she sending them to Summer school?......
If this was me I would be aah last day of school.  pamper myself a little bit and then start planning fun stuff for the summer for me and my kids to do.  


Not the best pic as with my cell phone but as time is crunched it is what it is :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the summer, Shel! We have visited the pool for an hour yesterday and today. What a treat!

    hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love reading them. Thanks for stoppin by.. Due to mass spamming during the 29 faces I did turn the word verification back on. Please do not let that stop you for posting none spammed notes :). I love to hear from you!!